Chaos is a worldwide leader in computer graphics. Our technology helps artists and designers create photoreal imagery and animation for design, television, and feature films. We’re shaping the future of creative storytelling and design with our research and development in material scanning and virtual reality. V-Ray, our Academy Award-winning renderer, is at the heart of our product portfolio, and works seamlessly within leading 3D software.
Communication Specialist, Intern
We are looking for a Communication Specialist, Intern to support the Communications team of Chaos in its everyday activities related to employer branding, talent engagement and corporate communications in Bulgaria.
- Supports the organization of online and onsite events for internal and external audiences such as community events, meetups, presentations, academic initiatives, etc.
- Coordinates partnerships with third parties and suppliers
- Participates in social media management by monitoring and research, and content development and moderation
- Participates in coordination and development of content for the digital communication channels of Chaos in Bulgaria
- Conducts research on various topics related to employer branding, communications, sector developments, events organisation etc.
- Takes care of the inventory and merchandise production cycles
- Assists in the financial and logistics management of the communication initiatives
- High-school education or Bachelor’s degree in the field of marketing, journalism, communications, philology, IT or other related field
- Excellent writing skills in English and Bulgarian
- Knowledge in the field of communications, employer branding, talent engagement or other related fields
- Basic hands-on experience in any of the related fields, including experience as a volunteer or intern
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in the field of communications, event management, PR, social media management or other related field
- Knowledge about the IT sector in Bulgaria (labour market, schools and universities, key events and communities)
- Interest in social media and digital communications
What we offer:
- 6-month paid internship with an option to become a permanent employee
- Flexible working hours
- 4-hours working day
- Dedicated Mentor
- Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
- Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
- Supplemental health insurance
- Flexible working hours and additional days off
- Competitive remuneration package
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Play and relax area in the office
- Special discounts
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this exciting role at Chaos, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.