Chaos is a world leader in computer graphics technology, empowering artists and designers to create photorealistic imagery and animation across all creative industries. Chaos develops 3D rendering and simulation software that is used daily by top design studios, architectural firms, advertising agencies, and visual effects companies around the globe. The firm’s physically based renderer, V-Ray, has been honored with Emmy® and Academy Awards® for its role in the widespread adoption of ray-traced rendering for motion pictures and television. Today, the company’s advancements in ray tracing, cloud rendering, and real-time visualization are shaping the future of design communication and storytelling. Founded in 1997, Chaos is privately owned with offices in Sofia, Prague, Seoul, Tokyo, and Los Angeles. For more information visit chaos.com.
On a daily basis, you will have to work on the design and implementation of next-generation computer graphics solutions, optimize software to run on the latest hardware and research new approaches to alleviate computer graphics problems.
• Strong experience with C/C++ development.
• Very good algorithmic and data optimization skills.
• Good knowledge of mathematics.
• Very good written English.
• Knowledge of computer architectures.
• Previous experience with offline or real-time graphics.
• Knowledge of any graphics APIs.
• Working for a globally recognized company for its cutting edge products and honored with Academy Award for its contribution to motion pictures
• Working alongside talented people in an environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
• Supplemental health insurance
• Flexible working hours and additional days off
• Competitive remuneration package
• Technical trainings and certifications
• Play and relax area in the office
• Special Discounts
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements and are curious to explore new ways for achieving mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this role at Chaos, send us your resume and projects you have worked on.
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.
Your application was submitted successfully.